Hey Aspirants are you worried on what documents to carry in IBPS PO Document Verification 2017-18. Please don’t worry we are always here to solve your problem and give a great solution for it. In this article you can get Information about IBPS PO Document Verification 2017-18 and Documents to Carry in PO Interview. And we will guide you all the requirements here.
IBPS PO Document Verification 2017-18
The aspirants of IBPS PO we gladly welcome you for our article . It is fully IBPS PO Document Verification for you . The candidates who are been shortlisted for Interview should carry the required documents which are instructed by the banks . so here in this article we present you the list of Documents required from your side to become a IBPS probationary officer.
want to check IBPS selection process then Click here
having doubt on IBPS exam syllabus then please visit below.
Documents to Carry in IBPS PO Interview
The list of IBPS PO Document Verification which we furnish in this article are all the required documents which are announced official to the candidates to carry with them on the time of interview .
So the following are the documents required for IBPS PO in interview.
- Call letter valid Print out.
- Valid generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-VI.
- Proof of date of birth (Birth certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/Class 10 Certificate with DOB).
- Photo identify card(Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving license/Bank pass book,etc).
- Mark-sheets and certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before August 2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC /ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the central list are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government/quasi govt offices/public sector undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
These are all the documents you have to carry for the Interview of Institute of banking personnel selection Probationary officer . Hope you have liked our article if you are having any confusion then comment on us.